Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Pittsburgh, PA
As patients, we place our lives in the hands of doctors, surgeons, nurses, and pharmacists, expecting they will be trustworthy and ethical, putting our health and safety above all else. However, sometimes medical professionals fail to provide adequate care and patients suffer preventable injuries or even wrongful death.
Unnecessary surgery, medication errors, and birth injury are just a few examples of medical malpractice that can lead to devastating, life-changing injuries. If you have sustained injuries as a result of inadequate care from a medical professional, you should not have to suffer alone. The experienced medical malpractice lawyers at our firm in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania can help you through this difficult time by protecting your legal rights, answering any questions you have about your case, and giving you the support you need so that you can concentrate on regaining your health.
With over 25 years of litigation experience, Goldberg, Persky & White (GPW) has the knowledge, resources, and experience to pursue your medical malpractice lawsuit. We thoroughly investigate each medical malpractice case, collect all the required medical records, and collaborate with experts in various medical fields so that we can aggressively and effectively pursue fair and just compensation for our clients.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Michigan
GPW’s medical malpractice lawyers have helped clients in many locations across the country, but our primary offices are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with additional offices in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, as well as offices in West Virginia and Michigan.
Selecting a Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Selecting a medical malpractice lawyer to protect your rights can be a daunting task, especially when you’re still working to recover from a devastating injury or loss. With a proven record of success and a strong desire to advocate for the rights of our clients, GPW’s medical malpractice lawyers have the experience and determination necessary to protect your rights.
Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
While there are many situations that can lead to a medical malpractice lawsuit, the following types of medical malpractice are detailed to help you determine if your situation constitutes malpractice. Your unique situation may not be covered; if you believe you have been the victim of medical malpractice, contact the medical malpractice lawyers at our main law offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for a review of your case.
- Birth Injury
- Birth injury to new babies and their mothers can be immediately devastating, or may not be realized for several years.
- Brain Injury
- Blunt force trauma, restricted oxygen, or anesthesia mistakes are among the many causes of brain damage and injury.
- Medical Negligence
- Mistakes may occur at a variety of levels within the healthcare system; incorrect medications and infections as a result of unsanitary conditions are just a few examples of medical negligence.
- Wrongful Diagnosis
- While many conditions can be difficult to diagnose, carelessness and a lack of attention to patients’ symptoms can lead to wrongful diagnosis and devastating consequences.
- Surgical Mistakes
- Everything from an accidentally clipped or cut organ to performing surgery on the wrong part of the body fall under the category of surgical mistakes.
- Hospital Mistakes
- Unsanitary conditions at a hospital can lead to infections, and untrained or incompetent staff can make mistakes that cause injuries due to substandard hospital care and medical negligence.
- Wrongful Death
- In extreme cases, the careless or negligent care provided by doctors, nurses, and other medical staff can lead to the wrongful death of patients.
- Women’s Health Issues
- Health issues that are unique to women sometimes get overlooked; conditions such as cervical and breast cancer may go undetected due to misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose, leading to further problems.
If you are in doubt as to whether or not your situation constitutes medical malpractice, contact the lawyers at our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office today for a review of your case.